Dr. Nicole Boxberger, who is originally from Kansas, earned her D.D.S. degree at the University of Missouri-Kansas City. She moved to New Orleans to obtain her specialty certificate in pediatric dentistry at LSU School of Dentistry and Children’s Hospital. She has been caring for children in the area since 2010
Dr. Boxberger maintains active privileges at West
Jefferson Medical Center, Ochsner Hospital and Children’s Hospital, allowing her to care for patients who require sedation for their treatment.
Dr. Boxberger, her husband and their son live in New Orleans, and enjoy spending time together experiencing all the city has to offer.
Professional Affiliations Include:
• Diplomate (Board Certified), American Board of Pediatric
• American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
• American Dental Association
• New Orleans Dental Association
• LSU School of Dentistry, Dept. of Pediatric Dentistry, Clinical Assistant Professor
• Louisiana Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
• Louisiana Dental Association